Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Illness

So I spent the last four days, totally sick. I converted into one of those English-type people who drink copious amounts of tea to make them feel better. I have to admit that my throat totally better every time I drank tea. At the same, I also have to relate that it didn't actually do any good for my cold, so tea is certainly not a miracle, even if it is Lady Grey.

As part of my illness, I missed both of my classes today, one of which was my tutorial. I almost didn't finish my tutorial this week as I was quite sick and didn't finish researching until I was actually writing (on Sunday...tutorial due Monday). Despite that...I just got an e-mail that suggested that this was my best essay to date. Quite confusing. Oh grades.

Anyway, to conclude this post inspired by wine, I'll conclude by saying that I'll write about my encounter with Austen, last friday...by tomorrow.

xx

No comments: